RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

long term trends, page-10

1. 6,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1338
    I posted this on 11/05/09 when the price was just 58.5c. Back then I firmly believed RFE could have a market cap of 150m. My view hasn't changed and the market looks to agree.
    Not there yet, but shouldn't take too long

re: set to explode! (Novac)
    Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back)
    Code: RFE - RED FORK ENERGY LIMITED ( $1.11 | Price Chart | [There are new announcements for RFE.] Announcements | Google RFE)
    Reply to: #4044726 from barnic Views: 389
    Posted: 11/05/09 21:10 Stock Price (at time of posting): 58.5c Sentiment: LT Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 114.76.xxx.xxx
    New Post Post Reply Thread View
    (0)
    Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    barnic,

IMO this is a re-rating of a stock that has massive potential.
    Potential that is more than likely going to be achieved in the short, medium and long term.

I see many companies on the asx who have a good resource and are valued in the 100's of millions. Most of them have logistic issues, whether they have to raise sufficient funds or find a JV partner to get to production.

Well if RFE continues the way management say, that is drill more wells and produce using cashflow generated from it's own operations, RFE will get the mother of all re-ratings.

RFE could easily have a market cap of 150m today.
    Based on 107m shares currently, that's a sp of $1.40
    So don't be surprised what happens in the coming weeks.

This stock was flying under the radar. More and more people are finding out about this story.

I don't hold anywhere near as many as I would like in a stock like this, glad to be a part of it though.

Just remember, we closed at 58.5c today. Thats a market cap of 62.5m. Absolute peanuts for where this is heading. Already you can see that the sell parcels are smaller, meaning it will get tougher to accumualte large positions around these prices.

Nucular is on the money, we haven't seen anything yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.