BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Long term valuation, page-14

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    Agreed. Any long term valuation is impossible to predict.

Limitless applications, validation of tech from world and industry leading companies, no discernible competition, fully customizable, affordable off-the-shelf product ready to be embedded in products that will be available to the market by the end of the year, addressable market too big to even poke a stick at and now a huge stack of money from the latest capital call to move the company "aggressively" into the commercailisation phase.

The daily fluctuations in the share price are completely inconsequential to me. I bought my last small parcel at $1.68 and am not concerned in the least if there is a slight pull-back because I look at the bigger picture. So long as I can keep adding shares when I have the opportunity to so at these prices, well, I am more than happy.

Remember the bigger picture everyone. If in doubt, take a look back at the interview with Peter Van Der Made on the 6 June 21.

(4.46 mins)

When asked about how big he thinks the market currently is "for what you do", Peter replied. "We looked at some forecasts from Tractica. Tractica is predicting that the market will grow very rapidly. The market grows to a 60 billion dollar size in 2025. So we are looking forward to getting a significant part of that market."

(5.58 mins)

"I expect that modules, development systems, will take off first, for the simple reason that you plug one of these modules in and it works straight away. So we are thinking of a cheap module, something that plugs onto a Raspberry Pi computer, that we can ship in large quantities, saturate the market with this, which creates channels for future IP and chip sales".

https://stocksdownunder.com/video/brainchip-ceo-interview/?fbclid=IwAR3nkgwt6eVPB1Q8uC5VS8d2D6GX7ncscFxJaaWZgjxOLZXXOXOgHn3knC8

GLTAH! We are all part of history in the making!

B x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.