BRN 0.00% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Long term valuation, page-25

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Great post Ulux, thank you for your insight (again) After yesterdays mayhem I had a minuscule amount of doubt climb into my thoughts, I think because the meteoric rise in one day then the rapid decline, (and topping up again at 1.72.5 and 1.84) The slight amount I lost on the few shares in a couple ov hours raised the fear Ive had many times in share trading when that happens. I, like the price yesterday , had to pull back and remind myself why I have been accumulating as much as possible since I entered at 22c. This is NOT a speculative stock anymore. The technology is real and has been validated by many large companies. Its for sale, on the shelf and most importantly at this stage we have no real competition anywhere on planet earth. This is a Mega share in my opinion and I too will be holding for years to come. Im looking forward to receiving handsome dividends and changing my childrens lives (who also hold shares) . Im sure ill look back at $1.84 and think what a freakin bargain!
    Thanks again for the ridiculous amount of effort you put into helping me to make educated trading decisions.
    As Fact finder always says
    AKIDA BALLISTA!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.