BRN 9.30% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Long term valuation, page-40

1. 13,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    Perhaps you are right Facts...

We can start multi-categories working on the edge now IMO. Let's start one for all the down-rampers and shorts called the Indescribable Rats. They will be sent to say:

SynSense, a company that is building a next generation of brain-machine interfaces. The company's goal is that of making a neural prosthesis for a rat(s) so that it can sense the world even without whiskers. This technology will be able to restore touch or other sensations to people who have lost it in the future. As BrainChip is one of multiple path into the future let it be far from us to stop others from stepping into a rabbit hole of their own. Now if I can just find Alice. I know she's in Tanganyika somewhere underground.

(Akida was a title of indigenous rural officials in Tanganyika. ... Under German rule, akidas ruled over so-called Akidate, an intermediate level of government between regional governors and minor countryside chiefs (called jumbe) and functioned as tax collectors, policemen, and lower judges.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.501M 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 601346 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 272894 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.