BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi All What ride last week or so has been. And almost every one...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi All
    What ride last week or so has been. And almost every one has same question where to now once its Monday next week. Some are hopeful and some are still rubbishing it. some say there will be re balance or SP will retreat. But what i feel is it will keep riding high. Momentum is there, data, is there the commercial chip is there the IP license it there and above all one of the best auto maker Mercedes has gone and said they used Akida and happy with what they can do. We have Valeo,Ford Renesas, Nasa, Megachip and also around the health sector. what we don't know is who else are using Akida and trying to see what they can achieve.
    My point is since i started Investing i have seen how share price went up and down, I am only talking about my experience. One simple example is Afterpay when i was ready to buy at that time the subscription that I had mentioned not to pay more than $ 2.50 so i placed buy at like wise. but what happened I could never buy as it keep riding high and rest is history. its not only After pay there has few other stocks.
    My point is we have a chip that is used for numerous use. just think this way NASA one of the biggest name who recruit one of the best brain in the world is using our Akida, One of the worlds best Auto Maker came out and said they used our chip. Mega chip in not a small player.
    We never know what is under the companies selves. no body knows about any company. We can only speculate as they say share market is all about speculation, one fine example is not long ago FMG , one of the professional said buy point is 29 and what happened not long after that some news came out and it went band and gone down and no one knew coming.
    So as for me I am very confident our share price will keep riding high, come Monday it will end the day around 1.60 in my view.
    I am not trying to up ramp here i am just a normal guy who is working hard and investing what ever extra $$$ i can invest in the company i believe in. I no longer subscribe to any paid share advisor I just do my research follow the forum like this and try to find as much about the company i possible can.
    All the best for tomorrow LTH.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.