WTP 0.00% 91.0¢ watpac limited

long term winner, page-12

1. 11,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Great thread here I've ben keeping an eye on for quite a while.

I'm significantly long on WTP now - in at 1.32 today and 1.345 yesterday - I think the balance has just started shifting away from there being selling pressure.

Not sure if anybody has found a way to short WTP, but it would seem to be time to at least cancel any short positions IMO. The extra selling pressure from the extra SPP supply appears to be jsut beginning to ease up, as daily turnover seems to be keeping under 240K or so, and has not gone back to the mid to high 300s. Also WTP has not retested lows from 27th November. Lots of buyers are putting hopeful bids on today too, with it being a bad day overall - this is a bullish signal.

I'm expecting WTP to return to a 15% return on equity soon enough, with BV at about $1.47, expecting PE of 14 times so about $3.09 is my target for this time next year. We'll see what happens.

I'm not suggesting this will not fluctuate for a while longer or go up within the next month, but do strongly feel that it will not retest lows from here unless the whole market tanks.

Does anybody disagree with anything here? Would love to hear if you do.

cheers

MM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.