CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Well sentiment has definitely changed for the positive guys.I...

1. 80 Posts.
    Well sentiment has definitely changed for the positive guys.

I still wont be happy until we see some confirmed contracts, although this seems inevitable, nothing is ever certain.

Veeaee, the sky is the limit on this one. With some confirmed 'big' contracts, this baby could take off to be several dollars 'easy'. Patience is the key. There is no other drill out there that is within the league of the GT3000, and therefore once it gets consistently used like it surely will, due to the massive reduced costs of the holes drilled as well as its incredible speed. It will be years before the competitors catch up, so CKK should have a glory period of at least 3 - 4 years before the competitors release their own version, but then again CKK may well stay ahead of the pack indefinitely... and I could retire before 30 :-) This is all regarding the GT3000, but there's also the CLRS and then the GT5000 in the 'coming soon' bracket.

Like Lee says, the champagne is on ice, and lets not forget Rusty is shouting a party in Adelaide when this puppy gets to $2, possibly $1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.