CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

long term, page-43

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Sure was just a joke bones, I think general concensus is people are happy to see new buying and accumulation going on.

I dont care how many you buy, if I cant get enough to get rich and buy a boat out of the stockmarket I will use your boat and they say the best boat is your mates boat! Lol!

Nice then to someone else reckons mid eights is fair for the ops. See the heads are back around 18c too, not bad as is a pretty bad market day in general.

How do the better informed posters ie all of you, reckon the GT3000 would go jorcing up a resource for a mining company. Would it as I imagine be able to belt around a paddock and do it much quicker than a traditional rig?Would undualating terrain post a big problem? Would ground that changed from rock to clay and even back again all in the same hole be a problem? Would it fit on a Hercules Carrier for international deployment? Lots of questions I know but someone will have a opinion I hope.

I know you know what Im thinking Debono, but not naming names and cross promoting, these are real issues the GT3000/5000 will face in its commercial life if it is used for mineral drilling as I am hoping it will be. Actually I dont care what they are used for , just want to see CKKs revolutionary rigs used and used a lot!

Tretchikoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.