THB 3.57% 2.7¢ thunderbird resources limited

long term, page-79

1. 4,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3856
    Kates - i can understant anguish of people who have put their hard earned money, and i hope everyone comes out in positive. I am not saying vor is managing sp, just showing the deprressed sp and trading pattern of these companies.

When i mentioned announcement which says results to be declared, instead of declaring results, i was trying to show some modus operandi.

Last year around feb was another drill of KM. they were very excited about drilling. Guess what they did. They announced they are going to declare results and assays sent to perth. Guess what happened with sp. after few weeks they say there is a delay in results. After that in my cursory look i could not find the results. What happened to those results, why is nobody asking for it. It lloked to me the main game was not about the results, but the hype that they are goin to release results.

Last september, out of blue there is an announcement that there is going to be results. They had not drilled for around 6 months, so what results. Anyway, guess what happened with sp, up 40%, results were declare after few weeks, but by that time party was over. A classic case where a pump can happen on no drill. Again main game was not results but the hype that results are going to be declared.

Same style this time. Announcement that results are going to be declared. To confuse, put in some old results. Most people wouldnt know drilling going on for nearly 2 years. And mote important these are old results. I am sure many would have made the mistake of not checking it was old result. Anyway, guess what sp shoots up dramatically. A group of people must have sold on pump, who they are, i dont know. Again sp has decreased, because the main game which was hype is over, past says its not about results.

Not saying sp wouldnt go up. Anything can happen. Just showing patterns and modus operandi. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $8.695M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $358 13.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 608369 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.