SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Watch posts on HC with interest to learn about my portfolio....

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Watch posts on HC with interest to learn about my portfolio. Shame to see scepticism creeping into some posts here.
    Past 9 months have been tough times for SWE & oilers/energy shares all round.
    SWE have survived & are slowly coming out to what I believe to be much better times.
    Yes we have Magna in the background but many small caps have turned to such finance. Yes they will drive the SP down. Yes they need to go away but that takes time. Better for SWE to be alive than insolvent.
    I have a large number of SWE shares & currently 40% down. If the SP roars away I can retire early, if not I will probably die still working!
    Remember we are sitting on enormous pools of black gold. I don't really care how SWE finance it or how low the SP falls in the interim. As long as they are moving forward towards farm outs & drilling I will continue to hold.
    I believe a farm out will occur. I believe current management will choose the best deal possible in the current climate. I believe a drill/drills will occur in the next 6-12 months.
    One thing I know for sure. If the drill tears into said black gold & it flows good we can cheer. If not........
    The joys of small cap oilers. Shareholders are rich one day & broke the next.

Hang in SWE holders, patience & faith will (hopefully) pay dividends.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.