CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Well the only reason why the second announcement came out was...

1. 1,654 Posts.
    Well the only reason why the second announcement came out was because I asked for it.

I still own a fair few, but I wont bs anyone, following is the way I see it.

It would of made a huuuuge difference if the original announcement came out saying something like ... "TNZ do not want to proceed with PIE's proposed business plan, where PIE will own and run the public phone system. However, they will continue the trial and will install an additional 5 phones " ... SP may have even gone up.

Now the problem is, are TNZ expanding the trial because they really like the wphones, or are they helping PIE out because they feel responsible for the sp plunge and they know they need a cap raising.

If TNZ are still keen, then we should start seeing a rally in the sp and possible buying by directors. If it's a lot of cr@p, then sp will continue to head south and cap raising wont get off the ground.

Good luck to buyers. If you buy now you may get a 5 to 10 fold return, or you may lose the lot. I don't think there will be anything in between.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.