ACS 0.00% 0.7¢ accent resources nl

long term

1. 1,545 Posts.
    If you are worried about the share price falling over the last few days don't be. This is probably the best long term spec hold on the ASX. There are the basic fundamentals that still apply....

1. Mt Gibson: a large magnetite resource likely to be sold off to a third party, strategically to provide enormous funds to further develop any other exploration project in particular Katanning, without further dilution of ownership.

2. Katanning: big F___off magnetite+vanadium=AWESOME

3. Chinese steel mill looking to take massive position possibly takeover.

If you are looking for a short-termer or day trade...don't bother with ACS its to tightly held and illiquid for that sort of sH!T. As we saw in Feb this can explode upon any big investor realizing the potential an hence its short term share price is unpredictable. Its share price doubled upon Golden Bell becoming aware this company. Imagine if another wholesale investor wanted a part too.

Insiders know that there is something big around the corner which is adding to the illiquidity because they are not selling.

This is a longterm multi-bagger.

PS. TheBigFella, I had a very interesting conversation the other day with both Richard Oh and Alan Wolstencroft (separately). Please drop me an e-mail at...
    [email protected]
    ....so I can just pass on to you what I understand from the conversations before I post it on hotcopper. I just want to make sure that I interpreted what I head correctly first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.312M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $102 14.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 2560 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.