SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

long term

1. 61 Posts.
    It is quiet possible that a lot of posters have considerable holdings, no doubt in the top 20.To commit funds and have a considerable holding one has to believe in the potential of the company and managements ability to achieve sales, market the product and lead the business to positive cash flow. Once you have considerable holdings you are committed as it is difficult to unload large quantities because the stock would be considered illiquid for large holders. You have to be confident with the research and your criteria for entering the trade if it was for the long term .At the end of the holding period you will possibly be rewarded with profit and an indication of profit will be reflected in the SP and how well the management has preformed.
    Day to day fluctuations, as long as there are no fundamental changes are due to the so called long term nervous Nelly’s forgetting their reasons for entering the trade, possible financial pressure, Short term Trader exiting to move on to better opportunities and no doubt manipulation by holders who have enough holdings to increase holdings at barging prices or to exit in a orderly fashion.
    As far as I am aware I cannot see any fundamental changes within the company, a lot of the large holders are part of the company and they will be working to secure their future investment, so when the SP is not performing I look at my initial reasons for holding this stock
    Quiet often I find any criticism of the stock and its potential are ridiculed which is quiet understandable by those with considerable investment and face a substantial loss if it does not perform as expected however every body has different perspectives and from a short term traders perspective riding on the wave of positive announcements and sediment they would be justified in bagging this stock as the expectations and hype created in this forum are rarely reflected in the SP.
    At this point I feel comfortable having this stock in the speculative part of my portfolio and look forward to the possible rewards in a few years time.

My opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.