ALA 0.00% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

long termers

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I was emailed today from my friend complaining that Hopper doesn't have much 'skin in he game' regarding SUD and that he( Hopper) had much more invested in CHM.
    My friend has been in SUD for 10 years and is totally disillusioned as he has lost most of his speculative investment.
    I don't feel any remorse for my friend as he didn't bother to do any research regarding Hopper's credentials and proven management skills.
    I suggested at the time( last year) that he should view SUD as a shell company as Hopper would keep the bits he thought had merit and inject new projects into the company and thereby attract new investors. The capital raising (1 for 1 at 2.5 cents )was an opportune time to double up and support the new experienced leadership team.
    It was obvious to me at the time that Hopper was about restructuring the company for future growth and he wasn't at all concerned with the politics of the past. The fact that Baker was enticed to join a failing company should have raised 'eyebrows' that Hopper was serious and had plans for this company.
    Many of the long term investors have recently departed SUD due to disillusionment with past failures and will miss the opportunity to join in the exciting times ahead that only Hopper can bring to fruition.
    The advice I gave to my friend was simply that, " if you can't see the big picture then perhaps you should stay home."
    I give the same advice to posters who regularly down ramp on this thread sue to bitterness and lack of any vision. Sad souls indeed.
    Last edited by mmcar2: 06/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $161.1K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16330 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 67603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.