EMP 0.00% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

I think that Kim and Neil have done a great job to do a deal...

1. 804 Posts.
    I think that Kim and Neil have done a great job to do a deal with a player as massive as FMG. Also the Native title negotiations have been pretty well managed by them. The only gripe I have is if you are not sure of real timelines then they should not be announced.

The FMG deal was to be completed in five business days as was announced. It is now more than two months late. I do not blame people for questioning whether the deal has fallen over because there has been no explanation as to why it is late.

Also the Native Title negotiations should have been concluded about 5 times now if we follow the announcements through. The first time was about a year ago eg: negotiations are going well and should be concluded in 2 quarter of 2012.

Don't mention a time frame if you don't know.

However my opinion is that the placement will be concluded by Jan 15th as required by resolutions of previous AGM's.
    I think the share price will be 8 cents plus by Jan 31st. I still have a buy on the stock and I have topped up my holdings recently to over 3 millions shares, so I am waiting and ready.
    Patience is a thing I am getting used to.

Also Hold JKA, PEX, SEH, MYX, UXC, RIM, CCP, MXI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $7.7K 700K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 257044 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 866666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.