SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

long time, page-11

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi baukaw.

Please explain why it is a pig. You have backed to the hilt SDL Directors/Management as some of the best in the Industry for the last Two Years.

Surely if the company is trading at low prices and is at a tenth of its highs and has Not Done what Directors/Management said it would do, how can you state they are some of the best in the Industry?
    You have and continue to say, $0.15 to $0.20 is as high as it will go even with a deal being signed up. You still say they are some of the best in the Industry.

It is a very-long process to get this off the ground because of its sheer size and importance for the country's in this area of Africa.

It is important to get it right the first time around. They keep giving time frames for important thing's to happen, they have failed consistently in that field.
    If they can not guarantee these time frames do not give them.
    How many Happy Christmases have we suppose to have had?

I understand how hard it is to align every thing and all the companies to be involved in such a huge project. Again don't promise if you can't keep it.

Don't keep backing them if they can,t fulfil your expectations over a period of 2 or 3 years. You are just confusing people and saying they are the best, so trust them on one hand. On the other hand you are saying that these same people are Not going to keep their promises of a big rerating and their expectations on the true worth of the SDL future share price. They have publicly stated the SDL share price was worth a lot more than the $0.50 odd cent's it was at the time of Hanlong getting involved and have spoken of it being worth at least $1.00 per share.

Do they truly expect that sort of price in the future?
    Are they right or are you right with your $0.15 to $0.20 cents?

Just my opinion.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.