SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

long time, page-16

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Westcott

Yes a PIG...a big dirty PIG....yep I backed mgmnt...very good...but even they couldn't save us...its been a pig performance. ..no market darling here..share market performance is our only measure. ...pig

Westcott...sometimes whilst we all like to believe...it doesn't happen. .there have been some very good CEO in ddifficult sectors whose shares have underperformed. ..SDL is in that case......plenty of gold co's now suffering similar fates...mgmnt faults or markets fault? ??

We aren't drilling. ..we arent defining a resource...that's done. ..its now FOR SALE sign up....unfortunately our biggest hurdle is keeping the buyers at bay.

Westcott there arent many better IO guys thst GJ around...yep 20c I think is a target... ..he cant just turn on the buy side tap...no miracle worker....I don't think the previous board could do the same either. ..

Yes its a veru big transaction. .and yes I know it takes time. ..unfortunately time punishes...investors want quicker results. ..

I am of the opinion that they are very good GJ and GC....I am not though backing the investment markets or potential partners to give you all what you seek..the big burswood party..

They give estimates. .but as always no guarantees as to timetable

Majority of directors think their shareprice cheap. ..they are there to promote. .re rating? We got that 7c to 14c....that's 100%....not bad...they may have stated 50c...who cares...market ain't giving that value...nor will it....u cant fight the market! !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.