SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

long time, page-50

1. 6,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1719
    Hotazel - I can tell you this. This is a tough game and it isnt about fairness - it can be one of the worst industries full of misrepresentation, spruiking and activity which in other industries would see people in jail. I have been invested in some of these (not SDL) where some Board and Management action beggars belief.

While "noble", my experience tells me that the standing up for your rights (perceived as you can only guess what really went on) is a path where there is no joy to be had. None.

My point is that "emotion" is the investor/traders worst enemy. Assume that you don't know what is going on, be happy to take reasonable profits, watch the "tape" be brave to enter and exit, preserve capital and you have a chance.

Am I smart as you are tongue in cheek suggesting? No, but I have been around the block for 15 years and been through ups and downs like many here. I suggest that if you are emotionally attached, feel anger, dont dleep well or whatever then this is not game for you (I mean "you" in the broader sense). High reward comes with high risk - simple. The SP reflects that.

The "real world" is that the market is run by big players, dealers and deep pocketed opportunists - not sticking to "principles" (that are speculation anyway)as you put it. That is a quick path to misery and going broke.

I am not boasting about prowess, what I made or didnt make is not the issue. What is the issue is that we need to all understand that this is a game and different rules apply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.