SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

No i am in hong kong enjoying myself because unlike yourself i...

1. 1,404 Posts.
    No i am in hong kong enjoying myself because unlike yourself i made money on this stock and enjoy my life.

Hence this prove my point .. this was not a fact because a fact is something that happen. you lead people astray by making an assumption and confusing yourself it was a fact.

Remember a fact is something that has happen - hence this prove my point you confuse fact with assumption.

This is the problem. Drilling is still being completed therefore how can you quote MTA.

The score board is money and if you can not make money i question what is the point of your research ? ..... is it to make a lost ? Have you reached your goal. I do fine with holiday oversea funded by the stock market .. what about you ?

U confuse fact with assumption is my point.

i do not need to go onto the BHP or FMG forum because they people know what a fact.

you are so confusing and have shown again you do not know what a fact is. I will point it out to you again,

(facts) Information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article:even the most inventive journalism peters out without facts, and in this case there were no facts

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/fact

Do you have something wrong with your definition because you have posted assumption not fact because it has not happen.

cant be more clear on that

Hong Kong is great and be positive !
    Last edited by klob25: 07/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.