SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

So we can move on with this. A fact is brought up from a source....

1. 1,404 Posts.
    So we can move on with this.

A fact is brought up from a source. I agree.

And hence i question your source coming from SDL as they have been shown in the past to be dealing with people that have been found guilty for corruption. (I assume you know about this - because this is a fact and happen).

Hence i question your source ? example - when you quote MTA and drill results.

If the source are from the same people that have been dealing with corrupt people (this is a fact) one would raise an eye brow. (This is normal)

Second
    The are still drilling and have stop in dec. One must question their previous drilling results.

Hope you see now there is a fact that happen and I question now the evidence because they have been dealing with corrupt people (How well they knew this - i do not know).

Just need to apply logic and common sense.

Hence my point all the time
    a fact has happen
    And it good to question evidence.

People that have question the evidence for SDL have been proven to be right and this is reflect in the results of the share price. (this is a fact)

you are getting confused with a noun and verb.
    noun

mce-anchor1A thing that is known or proved to be true:

Welcome all who post positive and negative things about SDL as this will lift the veil ignorance.

Just like to understand the source and how creditable is the source.

I would assume this is fair - after people make a statement and assuming it fact. Wise people question the fact and do analysis.

I think you get caught up with being right and wrong all the time and not understand a forum is place where people come to share ideas. your choice to listen to them and your choice to push the ignore button.

AMEN now you understand.

I am sorry Admin that you have to baby people over simple logical thinking.

BE POSITIVE people - 2015 make more money year so we can all do thing we want !
    Last edited by klob25: 07/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.