SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I thank you for coming on board as a mod and an ex share holder...

1. 1,404 Posts.
    I thank you for coming on board as a mod and an ex share holder of SDL.

I think people like yourself have been over zealous in their approach to what i am asking.

It never been attack on wescott or anyone research but a question about the source.
    People have taken this to be personal and have confused what is a question on their source vs question of them self.

I am now question the source that this information and what is the point of the research.

Because this is what make a fact.

The word research.
    http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/research
    research - definition of research in English from the Oxford dictionary
    The systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions:

If the person is collecting the information and just spamming it on here, i do not find this to be research but borderline spam and plagiarism.
    I find the research as establish facts and reach new conclusions - I have yet to confirm that many new conclusion other then what is said in the SDL report.
    So me attacking his integrity please read westcott post to me and see how he has riddle me. But i have just said this with a pinch of salt.
    My question are around.
    Do people know what a fact is. As they confuse this with an assumption.
    Question of the source of the fact ?
    I do not see anything wrong with this. It what a normal person would do.
    Hence people have not really ask these question and this lead me some one to post about this stock being a faith and believe stock.
    which if you are not going to question to the source of the fact, test and assumption. I do not see anything wrong with this as i am not a following anyone advice with blind faith.

Unless you as the moderate are saying we should always fellow each people with blind faith because you give them a star.
    Dont think i have done anything wrong.
    Last edited by klob25: 07/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.