OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi Ville look fully appreciate your view I'm just expressing...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi Ville look fully appreciate your view I'm just expressing mine as well. Its not the best day to express it So maybe I should just leave it. But this will be my last post on it I promise.

IMO I would think that the POC at it's low for 2011, lower world growth forecasts and investors going to safety or staying on the sidelines are much bigger influences on the OZL share price than the consolidation. Since 1 Jan this year, OZL and PNA are down almost exactly the same amount. Corrected for the dividend and capital return, they are almost line ball. That data would indicate that the consolidation has not impacted on OZL at all, unless you are saying that the PNA consolidation also has impacted their share price as well and you may be ?

I maybe totally wrong here but at times I get the strong impression some on the board here wanted OZL to use the money in a t/o. If OZL had done that when the ASX was at 5,000 and SFR was at $8, then they would be looking like gooses now. So they would be dammed if they did, and they are dammed because they did not. Its a hard one ville just feel its not so easy and clean cut to find the answer we're all looking for. Cheers mate that it from me for today.

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.