OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Asf-My post was refering to the time that OZL made their raid on...

1. 817 Posts.
    Asf-

My post was refering to the time that OZL made their raid on SFR when the SFR shareprice was cheap (relative to todays price or any other price up to the $8 mark)

When OZL made their 20% raid the SFR shareprice went through the roof as punters rushed to get onto the SFR register with "take over speculation" rife.
    A week later SFR came out with a spectacular JORC which had me wondering if OZL got a whiff of that news and made their move.

This was before the capital return, share consolidation, share buy back etc were even thought about.

If we had of mopped them up then (Koreans willing) we would have saved the shareholders 100's of millions of dollars and could have offered cash rather than diluting our share register even more.

Now SFR are powering ahead with banks falling over themselves to offer finance packages for the mine construction.I think they settled for a $360mill package from the ANZ.

The construction camp at De Grussa already has a 100 unit accomodation camp on site, earthworks are nearing completion, the open pit is underway and the underground decline is 360mtrs and counting.

I honestly think we have missed a huge opportunity to grab one of the best mines found in Aus.for decades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.