OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Andro789,Yep, I'll have a go at answering your question.Firstly,...

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Andro789,

Yep, I'll have a go at answering your question.

Firstly, don't go on a spending spree! Just look at the current Govt's rate of expenditure (NBN alone....and what will it give us, umm...oh yeah the internet, but don't we already have that, a bit slower, but we still have it?).
    Carbon Tax...have you noted the forecast annual 'donation' that this will incur? And do you think the countries who currently contribute the bulk of Co2 into the atmosphere are going to have the money for 'their' share of the donation?
    I'm sure that the PIIGS countries are going to dig into their coffers and produce the $$$'s......NOT ! As for the big polluters (including USA)....have they put their 'anti' up??
    There's no need to go on with other 'fruit loop' spending by the Govt......you will get my drift.

If you have ever managed your 'own' business, you carefully evaluate every expenditure (especially during difficult fiscal times) and ask yourself: is it really needed, is it really essential, is it going to provide a meaningful return on capital expenditure and provide a 'continual and solid income stream' for the future?

You query where we are going to get the hundreds of billions from......well how about re-employ Peter Costello as a adviser to our world re-nowned 'Best Treasurer' and see if they see 'eye to eye'??

Just my thoughts...Cheers Buddy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.