VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

long view, page-3

1. 1,226 Posts.
    That's a nice approach to have - long term.

Nevertheless, I wouldnt worry about VIL. Stocks are lower accross the board today becuase the dow got smashed overnight (225 points or 2%) due to doubt over the greek problem. VIL could go as lower if macroeconomic issues such as the Greek problem and Goldman sachs keep growing.

Neverthless, I'm expecting a large bounce accross the board over the next couple of days as panic settles. Regardless to the systematic risk that we are currently experiencing, when the VIL annoucements of:

1. complete construction of Fausse Point, and is put into production;
    2. flowrates;
    3. the annoucement of drilling a subsequent well, FP#2.

These annoucements will send VIL into the green against the negative market trend. So little does it matter if it is a red day accross the board, as a positive annoucement reflecting any of the above will send VIL into the green.

Though, however, a green day accross the board TOGETHER with the annoucement will definately help the increased price movement of VIL - sending VIL to higher levels.

Nevertheless, a positive annoucement will send VIL against the market trend; if the macro negativity countinues increasing, sending markets lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.