VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

long view, page-41

1. 1,226 Posts.
    Lest thankyou for your objective opinion.

The first thing I would like to say is that I post my own opinions - so people can take it or leave it. Everyone is entlitled to your own opinion. I believe it is good to share various opinions in order to help make sound decisions.

What you say about updating the market about FP#1 makes sense, however my opinion is different. I understand also, that you will come back to me and say that it is "illegal" to perform activities without notifying shareholders; though at the same time I believe that we have been notified enough about what is going to happen in the upcoming weeks - drilling rig is prepared and the well is put into production.

This is where my opinion comes in. They could easily test the flowrates of the well then when a 'optimal' flow rate has been found, management can report to the market that indeed infact the well has been placed into production and reporting such and such flowrates that are experienced at the time.

Overall, putting the well into production IMO DOES NOT MEAN simply joining some pipes together and opening the wellhead so it flows. This is where my opinion comes in. So take it or leave it.

Also, you asked what my definition of API was:

The American Petroleum Institute gravity, or API gravity, is a measure of how heavy or light a petroleum liquid is compared to water. If its API gravity is greater than 10, it is lighter and floats on water; if less than 10, it is heavier and sinks. API gravity is thus an inverse measure of the relative density of a petroleum liquid and the density of water, but it is used to compare the relative densities of petroleum liquids. For example, if one petroleum liquid floats on another and is therefore less dense, it has a greater API gravity. Although mathematically, API gravity has no units (see the formula below), it is nevertheless referred to as being in "degrees". API gravity is graduated in degrees on a hydrometer instrument. The API scale was designed so that most values would fall between 10 and 70 API gravity degrees.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/API_gravity

in relation to your question, oil condenstae is generally anything over 90 API.

I will give you some credit, oviously water is heavier than both gas, oil and the likes. The point I was trying to get across however is that, as oil condensate (unlike gas and if it exists) is pumped to the surface it will break up the soft rock, giving more exposure to the shales; thus flowrates will increase.

Sorry long day, so hopefully my post was logical. if you have any objections, don't hesitate to raise them.

goodluck to all investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.