TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

I have been following the very slow and painful journey of this...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have been following the very slow and painful journey of this stock since mid 2007 - though have averaged the cost down from the initial $1+. The expectation of success is still there but has been at a significant cost in terms of time and wasted opportunities. Though I cannot point the finger at any one at this time, the thought does enter if we are being taken for a ride. The 'nearly there' scenario including the idea that 'only labelling issues are outstanding' have certainly been frustrating for too long. The informed comments from the many faithful followers have kept me hanging there.
    I wonder if any of you would know if there is someway of knowing the details of the recent communication between Dr.R and FDA. For example; When did Dr.R provide the last piece of info requested by FDA? What was it? Has there been any further communication since?
    Could PS throw some light on these?
    May be I am too naive to think that answers to these questions are available to us mere mortals. If nothing else, the deliberations may keep us continue to be hopeful rather than give up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.