TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

So the business plan of ACL is give us your money and shut up...

1. 597 Posts.
    So the business plan of ACL is give us your money and shut up and go away til we first develop a drug and then go through the regulatory process of approval at someone elses convenience and then we will have something to take to market.

Meanwhile, investors can suck eggs.

And everyone here says thats just fine. Well, no its not.

The point of a generic is produce a drug for less than the exisitng. If they successfully do that, then the odds are the value of the market will collapse to some much lower level. How does that make ACL profitable?

How about they tell us what actual revenues they can expect to have. After they have given the clip to GSK and Dr Reddy's and anyone else involved in the process and after the market has collapsed.

I suspect there is more going on here than meets the eye and its high time ACL came out and told us what it is or take a more aggressive stance in seeking either specific performance out of the FDA or damages for failing in its duty. And with that amount of backlog I could quite easily imagine a monumental class action suit being made.

While everyone waits for the FDA doesn't anyone want to know why they haven't tried to get the drug through FDA equivalents in other countries?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.