TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

The Gavel, how your still allowed to post on HotCopper is beyond...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    The Gavel, how your still allowed to post on HotCopper is beyond me, the only person misleading investors here is you. I will respond to your post as it was written, you really are full of it and I fear that you actually believe what you write, please seek help.

The Gavel
    "Let me tell you dponniah, you are definitely being taken for a ride"

Me
    Please qualify what you have said here, how are we being taken for a ride, how the heck would you know.

The Gavel
    "And someone on this site doesn't like the obvious being spoke about the failings in their strategy on how to keep the minnions in a cage"

Me
    I don't like the dribble you spew out in every word, it's full of conspiracy and made up lies. Your first post the other day showed that you didn't even know how the business operated yet you come here warning people like you know something. Fundamental flaw when trying to scare others out of their holdings, at least know what the business is all about.

The Gavel
    "For example, who in their right mind pins the entire fate of the company on a faceless unaccountable beauracrat in the FDA and someone in India working for a company who can materially benefit if they wait long enough for ACL to run out of money and pick them up for a snip"

Me
    Seriously, how the hell do you think companies get drugs onto market, they go through the regulatory bodies that are in place. Dr Reddy's has no hope in hell controlling when FDA give approvals and they certainly couldn't hold back on getting approval of the drug. Also ACL has enough money to last until mid 2012, your really living in some made up fantasy land if you think Reddy's are doing something to delay and then buy ACL for the cheap. Reddy's also have analysts, investors and media asking them regularly about where the ANDA filing is at.

The Gavel
    "Fact is, the FDA is accountable as a govt entity to another agency whose role is much like an Ombudsman. Don't you want to know why ACL have done nothing about following this route of enquiry?"

Me
    What are you talking about. There is heaps out there on where the filing was at, Reddy's in their last transcript mentioned that they have now answered all questions of the FDA, supplied all information that was required of them and that it is in FDA's hands. Just like 1000's of other filings, pharma companies are hanging on the FDA catching up with the demand of so many approvals.

The Gavel
    "As I said at the beginning, these people aren't up to the job and have probably sold your company out"

Me
    Tread lightly with your accusations, your nothing but an internet troll trying to gee people up and maybe even fear them into selling. Like I said before you have shown in your posts that you didn't even know how the business worked and what they are doing, as it was explained to you by holders here you have changed your story to then fit what you have been taught into your conspiracy. All of your posts on other stocks are ones where your sentiment is sell and your trying to get a rise out of holders.

Finally let me put this piece up about the delays at the FDA, straight from the horses mouth, read it:

http://www.law.uh.edu/healthlaw/perspectives/2010/(RB)%20Generics.pdf

Delays in Generic Drug Approvals Seen as Rates of Generic Drug
    Applications Increase

By Regina A. Bailey, J.D., M.D., LL.M. Candidate (Health Law)
    [email protected]

Earlier this year, Dr. Margaret Hamburg, Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), spoke at the Generic Pharmaceutical Association?s annual meeting and stated that generic drug applications are facing longer waiting times for approval than ever before.1 Approximately 2,000 generic drug applications are currently pending approval.2 Dr. Hamburg stated that the delays are due, in part, to a doubling of generic drug applications over the past ten years as well as a lack of needed FDA reviewers. Her solutions include increasing the number of FDA generic drug reviewers as well as instituting a user fee for generic drug applicants. Not only does the delay in approving generic drugs for use contribute to the rising cost of medical care in the country, it likely will continue to do so for years to come if the problem is not addressed.

The Problem

Approval time of generic drug applications has nearly doubled and a large backlog has developed ? despite the cost benefit of generic drugs across the country. Five years ago, generic drug applications were approved within 16.3 months with a backlog of approximately 1,000 applications.14 Currently, approvals take 26.7 months on average and the backlog is approximately 2,000 applications.15

Dr. Hamburg states that the dramatic rise in generic drug applications over recent years is unprecedented and the agency simply does not have the personnel to keep up. As a result, the FDA?s capacity to adequately and timely review applications has not been possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.