ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Long Way To Go

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30

They've got a very long way to go to even get to half a million ounces, let alone several million. You're not gonna do it at 24 g*m intercepts. And Hemlo is a very complex unusual deposit with attributes of orogenic and porphyry deposits. I don't think the geologic comparison is useful at all. I continue to think there is a space problem here at Kasagiminnis. Relatively thin structurally uncomplicated iron formation with grades of 4-6 g/t Au. I just don't see how they will ever get this resource to anything close to 1 million ounces. They'll keep generating a positive news flow by drilling mineralized iron formation, but I feel this is a classic case of the "illusion of progress". Maybe 500,000 ounces at 4 g/t Au has some value but it is doubtful this would get developed.

FYI. everyone with BIF-hosted drill targets always throws around Homestake as their analogue since it is the archetype of BIF-hosted gold deposits (kind of surprised they haven't yet actually). But what makes Homestake so extraordinary is the thickness of the iron formation, up to 150 meters, and ore widths within structurally thickened fold noses of >15 g/t Au over several hundred meters! Ore grade/widths were often 100's g*m's. In fact many of Homestake's individual stopes produced more gold than the current resource at Kasagiminnis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $84 624

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 153657 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 39845 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.