CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

long winding road, page-15

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Just a bit to think about for holders from past reports.

$29 million in banked funds as at 10th October 2010, $19 million committed to end Surprise

Trident Energy Limited Farmin Agreement
    As a result of Trident Energy Limited?s (TRI) inability to pay certain cash calls to cover its commitments within EP 115 and EPA 111, the Company reached an agreement with TRI during the quarter such that TRI withdrew from the EPA 111 Joint Venture and has until 6 Dec 2010 to pay a outstanding cash calls amounting to $1.72 million or it shall withdraw entirely from the EP 115 Joint Venture.

John Heugh, Managing Director of Central said ?With the significant demand encountered for Central stock by institutions introduced by Patersons it would have been possible for the Company to raise the entire amount sought from capital raising through a Placement, however the Board of Central wanted to reward our loyal shareholders through participation in the SPP particularly on the back of the success encountered at Johnstone West-1 to date?.

Well cash running out no CR yet no JV partner more delays poor management of ANNs well I may buy some this is looking like a great opportunity NOT.

Will you get that ANN today about Trident I will bet not unless its another extension to the FREE LOOK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.