LYC 0.44% $6.84 lynas rare earths limited

Longer term believer first time poster

1. 25 Posts.
    hi all
    Firstly let me say that I have watched this forum everyday for over 5 years but have never posted until now.
    My original parcel was @ $1.30 some years back and have been an avid believer in Lynas' importance on the world stage for a plethora reasons and therefore I have accumulated and averaged down ( albeit often too early and eager ) over that period. I will admit that I had an oppurtunity, and the finger on the trigger @ 3c to average down considerably but got cold feet. I regret not having the mangoes to back up my belief at that point! Amanda Lacaze is the SOLE reason the company stayed afloat at THAT point, now that the hard decisions have been made and it appears that the RE prices have seen a long awaited turn around I am very excited! Also for me personally its gradifying that my belief and persistance is finally coming to fruition. Sentiment and noise around this often unloved company is now growing. Their seems to be almost a perfect storm brewing and all the stars are aligning. I would like to thank the following for reaffirming my beliefs with their input on this forum:
    Ausheds
    Ceochair
    Kevwr
    Wayward1
    mrshort
    Goofy
    Gustavo100
    For very different reasons you all helped, informed and guided me to the point I am at now.
    Once again I MUST say without Amanda this company was dead, if only she took the helm 12 months earlier....imagine where we COULD have been.
    3c was the one and only time I second guessed myself. That wont and didnt happen again. 5.5c
    7.1c, 11c in 2015 then the last and big one @ 8.1c just the other week.
    5 years of holding in the red while telling your peers that you have made a GOOD investment is a bloody long time. Now I am in the black. more exciting than that however I see only positive things in the near and long term for this pheonix.
    Good luck to all believers
    The pain and patience is now paying off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.84
Change
0.030(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $6.477B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.95 $6.83 $5.733M 830.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 390 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 10649 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.