LTR 1.96% $1.00 liontown resources limited

Longer term price predictions?

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster!

So i got into LTR around mid 40s, sadly didn't put in as much as I'd have like to.... Topped up again in the 70s and 80s as I found out more about the company and became far more bullish on it's prospects.

I've read all the posts here and i've seen there is a lot of interest in short term price projections, but I'm curious what people think this stock is truly (and realistically) capable of mid term and beyond. What are your predictions for LTR in the next 2 years? How about next 5 years? And why?

Personally, I think LTR will hit at least $4-6 in the next 2 years. It seems to be very underpriced compared to it's peers, inclusion in ASX 200 is imminent IMO, and increased exposure will bring a sustained increase in demand for shares going forward. Layer on top of that the explosion in EVs and lithium, and I think it's hard to argue that the share price won't at least triple from here in the next few years.

Longer term though is where I think it gets really interesting.... I do think think there is the potential for this to possibly become a large cap, but obviously a lot of things would need to go right for us to get there. I think long term, $10+ is definitely feasible, but curious to know what others thing and where they see this going. And also at what point you would consider taking profits and selling!

Cheers
    SCS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
-0.020(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $2.424B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.04 97.5¢ $21.57M 21.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 379201 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 213400 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.