LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Longer term price predictions?, page-19

1. vmp
    13,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8933
    @DaisyA excellent post.

I agree with the logic in your post. However I was thinking anyone attempting a takeover will need to buy all of Ltr except the M260 assets now earmarked for demerger - takeover differs from purchase of just one asset/KV.
    In a takeover:
    1. Buy enough shares (as mentioned in your post)
    2. Talk with some other major holders parties to support them ie T20
    3. When they nearly have 20% sum of shares held + committed support from other holders, they could launch it (I don’t believe a hostile approach will work; they’d have to do a diligence and a friendly one which management will support such that asking for broader shareholders support would just be academic with mgmt endorsement.)

If it is a purchase of KV only, they don’t need to buy a lot of shares, they’d have to negotiate it as mentioned in #3 and cannot attempt to “steal” in anyway. Hence in my mind, a TO theory explains the buying, but not purchase of KV. Maybe I’m confused by the price action in last 3 days (?)

Besides, it will take a long time to accumulate even 10% of SOI (190 million+ who of the T20 can support them, it has to be TG himself- but of TG agreed, it will be announced immediately imo as its half done already and yet we don’t have an ann - all smokes at present ) and the volumes in recent days would have included day traders.

Hence this increased activity is a big mystery to me.........

maybe in a few weeks we will find out more data points or a left field will blow all speculations considering everyone here are sticking to TG and not selling

Folks the plot thickens, lock them shares in the safe.
    Last edited by vmp: 15/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.