AEV 0.00% 0.9¢ avenira limited

tiger moth, all those 'negatives' are of zero concern.Minmakers...

1. 653 Posts.
    tiger moth, all those 'negatives' are of zero concern.

Minmakers stated that they have the support of the local and native comunity.

Food prices are on the rise due to demand and supply. Short of a nuclear war btw India and China the population growth and industrialization/urbanization of those two nations will look after any concerns of a drop off in food price.

OPEC has the west by the short an curlies and they like it that way. They keep demanding that it is not a supply issue. While their arguments may be sound, i can assure you that if they decided to increase production (be there a demand or not) prices would 'normalize'. but why should they?

Im not sure what you mean by direct shipping phosphate... but there is nothing wrong with shipping off raw materials to be processed in Asia. Its what our nation has been doing for decades (who do you think makes all our UGG boots from Aussie sheep skins?)

Re: other projects. While i bought into MAK some time ago BECAUSE of the other projects (i couldnt understand why Yellow cake was talking about pooh) the sp is being priced on the phosphate project. Any other project at this time is just a bonus.

So what was the negatives again????

Im not saying there are none, Im just saying you mentioned none of them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.