WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Longevity of PRL value after Well #2 result

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Hi PRLers,

I'm relatively new to investing, particularly in mining. I'm not looking for advice nor asking for anyone else to do my research, however I wanted to open a thread to receive opinions on, and open up a discussion about the longevity of PRL's value given the recent tendency (towards other small/mid cap stocks as well) to 'pump and dump' on the back of announcements.

I have not yet had the time to research comparable successful companies/ventures, but am interested in how these tend to play out over the short, medium and long term. If/when we complete drilling on Well #2 and have a successful result, and the value significantly increases, do you think this will hold for a period of time, decline steadily until further announcement, or be followed by a swift retrace? and why?

I've read over almost every post over the last few months so apologies for the 'inexperienced' post, if it has been covered before I must have accidentally missed it, but I'd love to hear from experienced traders and holders what it would take for PRL/mining exploration ventures to maintain their value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.