DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

For this Technology to get full value the company needs to...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    For this Technology to get full value the company needs to approach and have some serious discussion with the Senior people that manage racing in each state... ... Have people from Longmile demonstrate to these people and the leading trainers what this Technology is and how proficient it is...
    I hope they are doing that now and not waiting until we are reinstated to go out and flog the product... IMO this XRAY machine should already be being trialed .... Unfortunately the people I have spoken to say this is not happening and have only heard something about it in America.... They are not aware of it coming to Australia....
    Only proper marketing will we get full value.... Planting it on a site after we have been reinstated and work from ground up will be a slow process...

IMO the BoD are out of their depth here and are as useless as bulls with tits to know how to market this product ... Relying on word of mouth and its success can be a slow process. I doubt that they have a marketing plan or even know how many units they hope to introduce in the first 12 months... As usual happy to be proven wrong.... and I agree with another poster this won`t be sorted until January 2021....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.