TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Homeboy i agree with you completely.At this level TPT is...

1. 776 Posts.
    Homeboy i agree with you completely.

At this level TPT is "peanuts cheap" and it is being punished because of management rather than the assets.

I have been and still am an avid believer in the Moroccan oil and gas space. The frenzy of drilling activity that we are about to see will be unprecedented and as a result we should see very handsome upside in all the companies in the region.

My decision to sell TPT after giving it a big chance for a long time was not due to the assets but more so because i don't trust management. It's very hard to have conviction in the story when you don't have faith in the powers behind it.

Having looked at things objectively over the recent weeks i've also come to the realisation that my exposure to the Moroccan oil space can be placed in a company which probably offers even more leverage than TPT. The third "Morrocan muskateer" is cheaper than TPT at these levels and consequently offers greater upside. It's capital structure also allows ease of entry and exit.

While PVD has a lot of the upside priced into it at present, both TPT and TEG are dirt cheap. I'm concerned that TPT management don't have what it takes to achieve full value for shareholders. In addition to this i've made a strategic decision to put my Moroccan oil exposure into a company which i believe has greater leverage and won't be held down by the bad reputation of management.

Let's hope we all win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.