TEG 0.00% 0.6¢ triangle energy (global) limited

I have always been a big believer of the Moroccan oil sector......

1. 776 Posts.
    I have always been a big believer of the Moroccan oil sector... and my optimism for the region only got bigger as the unprecedented level of transactional activity in the region continued to escalate.

I anticipated that the big BESBS-type re-rating would have occurred months ago, however the market is an unusual beast.

It does seem that the time is now however, with the drill rigs hitting the ground all over Morocco... and IMO little TEG is best positioned out of the three ASX listed Moroccan oil explorers to capitalise on this drilling activity.

There is no risk at these levels yet the upside is enormous.

Bitzer is right, the permits need final approval, however this is a formality.

The market will re-rate TEG and based on previous activity we should see a share price well in excess of 3c.

The market cap is tiny... Pase approval pending, Moroccan approvals pending, large investors in at much higher levels, drilling happening around us...

IMO this will out-perform the other two... the third little Moroccan Muskateer is in the best position to shine given its market cap and capital structure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $30.66K 5.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 21285014 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 246667 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.