ATH 10.0% 0.6¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Longs - SP and Bashers with multiple userids

1. 1,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The yahoo board has become infested with a basher who likes to change userids incessantly. They know this is a no-brainer since everyone knows that the extension trial is done, the last reads have been taken and we are awaiting some news on safety and the HD FDA meetings. As Kad said, "last time the bashers were all over this the stock flew shortly after."

Bashers want to scare you into thinking this is a one-drug, one indication company. It is not. It is a company with a drug for two applications, minimum, saving money on development for the indications as results on safety and tolerability can be used interchangeably. Two other drugs in development and 1500 compounds in a library with unmatched and likely unknown potential. Combinations of PBT2 and PBT434 are likely to be the way to go in the end for many of the neurodegenerative diseases doubling the revenue potential for each indication. Just think - if HD treatment would eventually include PBT2 and PBT434-- all indications in the research are that this may be the case for HD, PD and AD. That doesn't even include MS, ALS, Wilson's disease, depression, seizures, etc....the list goes on. I'll continue to post the science that I find that supports these potential indications.

I think someone is trying to make the longs sell - walking it down with smoke and mirrors keeping the SP not allowing the RSI to go below 30. This is typical of a developmental stage biotech in a waiting/quiet period. Try to buy a parcel of stock - there was none available for me on two days last week. I'm looking to buy wherever I can at these prices and hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $24.57K 4.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 44126470 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23826112 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 1635805
Last updated 12.55pm 15/05/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.