VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

There's a lot of em on HC and i can never get my head around...

1. 25 Posts.
    There's a lot of em on HC and i can never get my head around them. The so called "long term trader" in the market that wants to put down day traders for banking short term profits. Money is money mate and that's why we're in the market, to make money. I've traded VPG three times this week for a profit and i'll be looking to it for a run up 30c.

What i have found when researching short term trades on HC is that there is a core group of die hard fans in each stock that are "long termers", "in for the long term", "believing in the product or company". Most the time you can tell they're capital is locked into lossing trades and they can't sell without realising a susbstantial loss so they sit on sidelines heckling others that sold before the crash and are trading profits day in day out.

Good on you if you are a long term holder. But looking at the chart VPG has been going sideway since October 2008. I wouldn't be a happy man if my cash was drifting sideways for nearly 12 months. I could have realise more profits in Commonwealth bank passbook account at 2% minus handling fees.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.