FMG 1.10% $19.76 fortescue ltd

The comments get noted I'm sure (although I had to have a laugh...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    The comments get noted I'm sure (although I had to have a laugh at the comments about a fire sale of assets). Notwithstanding, the most novice of trader could come up with the constant echo that you blokes feel the need to share every 5 minutes. That's not surprising in a bull market driven by the conservatives where small caps and the commodity assets are clearly lagging. The rubber band will snap at some stage (as it always does...you should know this from your tech analysis) and the resources will converge. Having been in FMG since the Allied Mining days, I have to say short term volatility in trading shouldn't worry investors as the long term fundamentals are there, FMG just need to evolve with the changing environment which they seem to be addressing with more priority...rightfully so with the $86 we saw last year. I'm sure a lot of buyers are in FMG are in for the long term (when taking into account transaction costs and taxes) so the short term volatility that gets "spruiked" daily just becomes a little tiresome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.76
Change
-0.220(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $60.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.66 $19.80 $19.20 $191.1M 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4673 $19.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.76 31740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.