FMG 1.04% $20.35 fortescue ltd

loobs is my hero, page-56

1. 177 Posts.
    Hi Guys,
    Just wanted to give a big shout out to everyone who has emailed me regarding shorting FMG. I'm very sorry that I haven't had a chance to respond to everyone yet...I am getting there eventually!

But in summary, it's great to hear that so many of you out there are making great money out of this situation by taking a short position against FMG. It truely warms my heart to hear that many others are taking advantage of this incredible opportunity to set themselves up for life. It's just a shame that there are a few odd non-believers here on this forum who think that FMG will somehow magically rise again above $5 (lol) even though it's clear that demand for IO is about to fall off a cliff along with the price.

These same can't control their emotions and become aggressive and feel the need to attack us whenever the price continues to fall.

Try your best to block out all that noise and stick to your guns. I am maintaining my short position, and am even adding to my shorts as a nice pyramid trade as the price falls even further.

Looking forward to another big week, and an even bigger weekend!
    Thanks all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.35
Change
0.210(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $62.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.41 $20.76 $20.26 $183.4M 8.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2123 $20.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.36 4581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.