NDO 0.56% 89.5¢ nido education limited

re: md's statement tomorrow At the EGM a couple of week's ago...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    re: md's statement tomorrow At the EGM a couple of week's ago the new MD said he would be making a statement about the company's future direction on day 35 of his incumbency. That day is tomorrow. So maybe the run up this afternoon was in anticipation of that presentation. Hope he makes it!!

Personally I am concerned about their financial situation, seems to me they will be needing a capital injection before the end of the year. Whitby really dodged the question of money at the EGM but I got the impression they will need to fillt he coffers again before too long.

I would also have thought the Nwe/Ndo joint venture would have been announced by now if it was going to happen.

My other concern is that the Galoc farminees don't have any money to meet their commitments and will have to raise project finance. Nor do they yet have Philippines Govt approval. I am sure all these things will come to pass but they are going to take time.

So,t4p, there is always room for a different view on a stock and just because some express them is no justification for personal abuse because others have questioned your enthusiasm for the stock.

I only have a small interest in the Nido optins at the moment having banked good gains this past month.

I may get back in in a bigger way but I want to see some real action not words which is unfortunately pretty much all Nido has produced for a long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $204.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 89.5¢ 88.0¢ $53.48K 60.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6574 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 26117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.