WBT 4.74% $2.01 weebit nano ltd

Look at the BIG picture

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I have found this interesting news about our concern and that is as below;
    I HOPE IT WOULD BE WITH "WEEBIT NANO LTD"

(Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC – see our Intel forecast) is planning to expand to Israel with a $5 billion plan according to an article surfaced on CNBC. Intel is currently one of the biggest employers in Israel and is looking to deepen its relationship with a new investment schedule, but no exact details were released so far except the above mentioned numbers.
    The numbers came from Israel’s Finance Ministry together with a date, the investment will be made between 2018 and 2020 with 18 billion shekels ($5 billion) going to factories and 3 billion shekels to local suppliers.
    According to company officials, this investment is expected to pave the way for a future significant investment for a technological upgrade at the Israeli site,” the ministry said in a statement as quoted by the news site.
    In return the state of Israel has given a 5% reduced tax rate to the multinational company who is mainly known for manufacturing microprocessors.
    Intel Corporation stocks had a good run in the previous years and investments like these could possibly strengthen their position in certain markets.)

Think the whole picture step by step again carefully;
    1) WBT is about to be succeed into new era of technology
    2) Why Intel is going to Israel for investment? Why not anywhere else?
    3) Coby already said in his last interview that " companies are willing to pay upfront for the technology"
    4) Look at the time line into the news, between 2018 to 2020. Exactly the same time line Coby is taking about.....
    5) Why WBT has signed agreement with Leti to speed up their technology into commercialization
    6) Apple has already announced that they will end up  with Intel  with some of their  products in 2020, so that's the reason why Intel is in such a hurry to get this new technology before that time frame, to stay into the business.
    and last but not the least
    7) WBT has everything Intel needs to be at the top of the industry.

THIS IS MY "SPECULATIONS" ONLY GUYS PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.01
Change
-0.100(4.74%)
Mkt cap ! $379.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.08 $2.01 $1.028M 507.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16321 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 1522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.