GOP gippsland offshore petroleum limited

u can argue all the tech stuff u want all day but this baby is...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    u can argue all the tech stuff u want all day but this baby is now in deep blue and in the words of a mega-Olympian whom I pay hommage to, it aint got no dead bodies in front of it, so it will fly on the smell of an oily rag.

But Ima bit of a simple thinking horse punter myself and if I can find say, an 8 to 1 chance which will pay overs up to 50 to 1 if it wins the race, then Im happy for the punt.

IMBOOC, reckon we should see this up to at least 30 on simplistics next few days and even poss much higher if the punters get excited. So a well-disciplined trading strategy can make this a win bet to zilch before the result.

But u gotta be in it to win it boys and gals. And there aint no better pure oiler wildcat that I can see to punt at this moment.

If u wanna play conservative, play SRZ for its 3% free-carry in Gilbert with 70c success upside and about to start drilling for its own mammoth in BHP JV ..... but it aint oil. That too is now in deep blue with no dead bodies in front of it.

But cos I aint conservative when it comes to oilers, Im in for the throat thru the oppies .... with strategy in motion of course.

GO GOP !!!!

Btw, wonder whats all the secrecy about some foreign deal too. Any feelers? They still have 5 mill+ uncommitted after Gilbert.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.