GOP gippsland offshore petroleum limited

re: why buy before spud works Well said. Only one thing tho....

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: why buy before spud works Well said. Only one thing tho. This baby is new and only now again at the IPOH price. Final clearance of the nervous stale bulls happy to get their cash back pklus a bit is the final resistance before the real traders start looking at the reasons they floated anyway.

U guys paid 20c for the opportunity to drill such targets. Well now its drilling .... so NOW u get cold feet? Why are u even playing this game ? What u should be instead saying IMO .... great we are finally ACTIVE and no more wait with dead money.

Assess yr risk / reward and punt with what makes u feel comfortable. We havent really seen big voumes yet so no feeding frenzy yet. Sure, there may not be any .... but with POO at 66 bucks a bbl u wld think that a highly leveraged stock as this with such a tight cap base wld now be heading much higher on sheer active speculation on a what if? Cos if that "what if" becomes "oh yeah baby", we wont be talking about doubling yr money here .... we r talking at a potential 50 bagger overnite on the options leverage. A sniff along the way would double the price u would think.

So if u wanna be in th game and are scared, play a little only. But this certainly aint the time to get cold feet .... its the time to ask the "what if" and punt what u r comfortable with in the knowledge u may lose half on a dud .... or make STACKS if the Gods smile.

I love the address and the very low share cap. I aint no oiler trader, prefer the metallic stuff in the ground and dvelopment of existing assets, but gotta say this baby has caught my imagination and cant see any other oiler so interesting atm.

But yeah, punting money only. IMBOOC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.