SPR 23.6% $1.23 spartan resources limited

Look at the numbers for a guide

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Whilst everybody is clearly nervous about whats going on and what will be said at the AGM it is important to put things in perspective . We can all rant about Dunbars failures which were many, that doesn't change whats in the ground and the fact that a brand new plant has been built and is going through ramp up. Any bigger company wouldn't have even bothered telling the market about the issues as they are normal ramp up issues but when you are a small company with a small balance sheet it has a big effect. Looking at the numbers in the Doray merger what do you think a corporate would pay for a company that starts jan 1 with 100 000 oz production with costs of !1250-1300 but coming down rapidly as the strip ratio halves and then falls further. You get a brand new plant approx $140m worth of kit, you get 650 000 oz resources you get massive exploration near the mine site, you get a second project for free at Glenburgh and you have a clear 5 year growth path to tell your shareholders.
    Don't tell me plenty of corporates aren't doing the numbers as we write. Think Agm next mile stone then quarter end then we have massive V shaped recovery similar to what SBM did a few years ago from 10c back to dollars!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.235(23.6%)
Mkt cap ! $1.361B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.24 $1.10 $26.99M 22.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52000 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 69461 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.