SPR 5.28% $1.30 spartan resources limited

Look at the numbers for a guide, page-10

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    If you look at the chart it's really bad but the market has over reacted quite heavily to the recent news. GCY is very oversold, I really can't see the share price dipping below 0.087 cents. If shareholders are prepared to wait out the volatility in the market at the moment and buy at the current levels in 12 - 18 months time this will more than likely pay 2 or 3 bags.

- This is just my opinion, there's a lot of talk like its doom and gloom but the company still has two quality assets and lots of near mine exploration upside. What's actually crippled the company's share price is the Gold Road director leaving after two weeks (not so much the mine production but the timing of the two announcements), this was most likely due the amount of work that needed to be completed and GCY not prepared to pay him the right director fees.

-I've compared the GCY chart to AMI, there's significantly less risk in buying GCY at 10 cents now than if you were to buy AMI at 0.011 cents back in 2015.

-Production issues should be straightened out within the next 3 months and the plant continuously fed with ore, mining rates reaching full capacity, grade reaching LOM grade as the pits get deeper and the deepest drilling has only gone down to 400 meters.

-If you wanted to really put the saying "buy when there's blood" to the test, this is the perfect example to have a crack.
    Last edited by jackfisher1: 18/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.30
Change
0.065(5.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.427B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.31 $1.21 $7.575M 5.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 29097 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 255102 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.