GIB 25.5% 3.5¢ gibb river diamonds limited

Have a look at the numbers we are dealing with here fellow share...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Have a look at the numbers we are dealing with here fellow share holders and it is very easy to see why we're not really going anywhere at the moment.

Someone appears to be dumping (1). There are 17 willing to buy at the moment, half of which are probably sheer speculators with no real knowledge of the deposit. There is less than 1,000 share holders with close to 400 holders with less than 1,000 shares (ann rep) so are presumed basically inactive. We are still rated as 'Spec" so not many 'big boys' have us on the radar. The number of posters on HC can be counted on 2 hands, also an indicator of observers, we can't even attract a decent number of 'down rampers', although the dumper/s is doing a good enough job on depressing the share price at the moment. It leaves a very small pool to take up what is on offer at present.

JR's tourists appear only interested in the final product sitting in front of them in a display dish and not digging them up, If they were interested they'd have put their hands in their pockets by now. It however may be fruitful in opening up buyer interest down the track.

How does one get on the 'radar'? Jimmy's got to dig up a diamond. Simple as the meercats in the adverts would say. Its been proven they are there, its just a case of recovery grades for our operation (yet to be determined when Jimmy digs up his diamond).

Question? Why hasn't Jimmy dug up a diamond? Again simple, 2,4mil needed. Again an easy fix, sell the other prospect or go the CR.

Problem: asset sale is the preferred option because of the known parameters, but at this stage interest appears limited. CR has a problem with dilution etc at this low SP, but the other impediment I presume is JR doesn't know how much might be needed in the near future with the adjacent mine lease still up in the air with the ongoing indecision of the WA Gov. This decision alone would make our pathway much clearer.

So it appears all we who are believers can do is sit and wait for the game to play out, and pick up some cheap shares.

Obviously this all my personal opinion and observation, and in no way is meant to resemble any form of advice.

GLTA and may the diamond gods smile on us one day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.012(25.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.402M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 3.5¢ $3.194K 80.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 277999 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 49982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GIB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.